Monday 20 May 2013

News: 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman from Play Imaginative


I never imagine that Play Imaginative's 1/6 scale Super Alloy Superman would turn out this way. Ok anyway this was posted over at the facebook page of Play Imaginative, their upcoming Super Alloy Superman, or
New 52 Superman to be exact. I always thought Play Imaginative is going to launch something similar to Hot Toys product. But it turns out that they are staying true to the comics version. But there is something that caught my eye for this Super Alloy New 52 Superman, the crystal fortress base... Not only does it comes with light up function, it also comes with a fan! Omg, I can really imagine how I can make use of that to keep myself cool... But other then that it looks like a normal 12" action figure based on the picture... Now it comes down to the price which can affect people like me whether to buy or not.





Source from: Play Imaginative facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment