Sunday 2 September 2012

My hoot on STGCC 2012 (By Karen)


During our STGCC trip, i saw this cute Sanrio set of 7 characters from Funko first time. This set will be a wonderful gift for my dear sis, however I managed to grab only 6 characters at this booth. One of the Badtz character are sold out and might be only available at their shop. This set is a "must-have" for Hello kitty lovers definitely. As for me, I bought the Hello Kitty and My Melody characters to add into my collection.



The below pictures taken the Funko official site. Looks cute aren't they?


                       


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty and Melody seems to have bigger eyes but they are really lovely. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it alot too. It is so cute. I bought it immediately when i found it during the STGCC on saturday. Yesterday i found that they had replenished the stock on the last character (batz maru) and managed to complete the whole sanrio set of 7 characters. So happy on this...i will post my last character and update everyone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro, I said the similar words to my financee when I saw it, lol. Maybe that is guy's view of looking at this Hello Kitty. Think my financee is 'poisoned' by Hello Kitty...

    ReplyDelete