Sunday 30 September 2012

News: Revoltech announced Mark V action figure


Ironman is indeed the most popular Marvel character. We have seen Hot Toys releasing MarkI to MarkVII, and now it seems Revoltech is following the same way. Recently I have seen several images of the Ironman Mark V action figures by Revoltech which I am sharing here. 




I have the first batch of Revoltech Mark VI figure and I think it is really awesome and maybe even better then Hasbro's Ironman action figure series. But I stopped collecting it due to budget and space constraint. 




I have to agree that Revoltech is improving their action figure from the first batch of MarkVI to this MarkV. If I do not collect the Hot Toys, I may consider getting this MarkV from Revoltech.


Source from: Toy People

No comments:

Post a Comment