Friday 26 April 2013

News: Hot Toys revealing 3 upcoming 1/6th scale Collectible Figurines from Iron Man 3 Movie


Hey guys, I know this piece of news is a little old to post now. But please bear with me as I have been away for reservist and I can't bear to miss this exciting news on my blog... Anyway the 3 reveal Iron Man suits are
Mark XVII (17), XXXVIII (38) and XXXV (35).




"Iron Man 3 is about to hit the theatres very soon and as you’ve probably seen from the trailer, a number of new suits will be introduced in the movie.  Today, we are excited to announce 3 of these suits are first to join Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale collectible product lines: Heartbreaker for MMS Diecast Series, Igor for MMS Series, and Red Snapper for PPS Series.  We’ll be bringing more suits into our different series, so fans please stay tuned for more in the future!" - From Hot Toys Community (Facebook)


Source from: Hot Toys Community (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment