Monday 31 December 2012

Looking back at 2012: Most favorite of year 2012

Today is the last day of the year 2012, it has been a wonderful year for me. For example, creating this blog, getting engaged, promoted (with little increment), etc... Anyway since this blog is created for toys, movies and animes, I will be listing my favorite toy, movie and anime for the year 2012!

Favorite Toy 2012:
I have no idea how many toys I have bought this year, and as far as I remembered, I have got a handful of Hot Toys, Nendoroid and figma. I also started to buy statues this year which is really costing me alot. Hence I have cut down on getting PVCs and other action figures. That been said, my favorite toy this year would be the Nendoroid Saber Lion from Goodsmile Company. So why this toy? I have been looking for this eversince I started to collect Nendoroid two years ago, but since it was quite an early release from GSC (no.50) this was quite rare and expensive. Until GSC decided to re-release this figure again this year, I finally got my hands on it... 



Favorite Movie 2012:
I have not watched a lot of movies this year and I have only focus on several blockbusters like Dark Knight, Hobbits, etc... Hence I am confident to say that my favorite movie is The Avengers by the Marvel Studios. Produced by Kevin Feige, The Avengers is a successful crossover film combining several characters from individual films like Iron Man 2, Thor, Hulk and Captain American. According to source, there is plan on the sequel which should be out somewhere in 2015.



Favorite Movie 2012:
Speaking about anime, I have been watching a few since the beginning of the year till now. But out of them, my favorite anime is none other then Sword Art Online! According to source, Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series by Reki Kawahara, with illustrations by Abec. It has been adapted into three manga, an anime, and a video game. Currently the anime has reached the end of the second arc's story at episode 25, also the end of the anime. I have also specially posted about my afterthought here. Now I really wish they have a second season of this anime.



Pictures from: georgespigot & animecrazy.net
Info from: wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment