Friday 11 January 2013

News: The Collection of Inoue Takehiko Vol.4 - Kaede Rukawa (流川 楓)

 

After successfully released Sakuragi Hanamichi (桜木 花道) and Ryota Miyagi (宮城 リョータ), The Collection of Inoue Takehiko series is revealing their third figure based on Slam Dunk Character, Kaede Rukawa (流川 楓).


While this might be a recent series, but The Collection of Inoue Takehiko is giving collectors something that is not available. Before this, there was very few figurines from Slam Dunk, but now they have already released two and one on the making! And although I have not owned any of the figure, but I could tell they are quite nicely done! 


I am still searching about the company which produces this series and I am suspecting the Slam Dunk author himself, Inoue Takehiko is greatly involved in this (maybe that is why this series is named after him). Wait till I have more updates, thanks for viewing!


Source from: cybergundam, wikipedia & mulan

2 comments: