Tuesday 16 October 2012

News: Brock Lesnar action figure revealed at the NYCC 2012 Mattel booth

I was quite disappointing when scanning through the WWE figures from the various NYCC 2012 images. But when I suddenly saw this familiar face, I was delighted again. Oh it's Brock Lesnar! Brock leave WWE around 2004-2005 pursuing his career elsewhere but he recently returned to WWE (ok it's April, not recently...). Since Brock is making his appearance at the WWE, Mattel is ready to launch a Brock Lesnar action figure (before he leaves again... who knows).




Not sure if this is just the prototype or is Mattel really going to release this Brock's figure. But it is really awesome figure I have spotted. And I am not going to post the rest of the WWE displays unless I have new finds... Thanks for viewing!


Source from: actionfigs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment