Saturday 27 October 2012

News: Lots of displays images on Tamashii Nation 5th Anniversary Event

This year marks the 5th anniversary of Tamashii Nation. To celebrate their anniversary they had a convention event which displays a lot of their products. Both old and new figures were displayed at the convention hall. I have found several nice figures which I am going to share it here:











We have seen some of the displays shown here before, but I have seen some new figures from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and even Sailor Moon! Oh and the Lacus, which I believed is from Chibi-arts. I have been waiting for a Lacus in the Nendoroid version, but Chi-art is just as fine!


Source from: Cybergundam



1 comment:

  1. My gf pointed out that the Chibi art 'Lacus' is actually Meer Campbell, not Lacus Clyne... Haiz, I couldn't see her hair pin properly. Wonder if Bandai will come up with Lacus?

    ReplyDelete