Saturday 13 October 2012

NYCC 2012 Coverage: Goodsmile Company display booth at the NYCC 2012

This may be the first time that Goodsmile Company has taken part in the NYCC 2012, but their display was massive. I didn't think GSC were serious when they announced the complete set of Nendoroid (#000 to #261) will be displayed at the convention, but I was totally "what the" when I saw the below images posted on the GSC's facebook page, check them out below guys...












Most of the images were actually not really showing the figures itself, but the whole display of the cabinet. If every figure were to be taken, it would be pretty tired, both the photographer and myself, haha. Anyway I think the images were enough to show how awesome it was at the NYCC! Can't wait to see more updates!


Source from: GSC facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment