Wednesday 8 August 2012

Marvel Select 10th Anniversary

I happened to came upon this post from AFH on the 10th Anniversary of Marvel Select. I didn't know they have been around for so long...

  


 I started the Marvel Select late and the first Marvel Select figure I got was Anti-Venom.


According to AFH, the first first Marvel Select figure from Diamond Select Toys is the Ultimate Spider-Man,  with a large diorama base (a criminal webbed to a wall). I am so lucky that I happened to have it!


According to AFH, DST has been making 100 different Marvel Select figures (I think they counted variant as different) and to celebrate their 10th Anniversary, they are giving out 21 different figures picked from the line they have ran for 10 years. This includes a War Machine movie figure with signature by actor Don Cheadle. And all these to one lucky winner, plus the winner can also get the below 3 more gifts:
  1. An unpainted Green Goblin prototype (with glider),
  2. A rare out-of-package Unmasked Deadpool variant figure and
  3. The brand-new Ultron Select figure, before it’s even available in stores
While all these prizes are so attractive, they have a condition that winner must have a U.S. address to claim the prize. For more info, please click here to the AFH site.


Sources from: AFH.com

No comments:

Post a Comment