Thursday 2 August 2012

My Collection: Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery (一番獎): Fate/ Zero (Part 1) Prize B, C & D

Hey guys, remembered I post on the Ichiban Kuji Fate/ Zero prizes not long ago? I only took pictures of Prize G and skipped Prize A - D (can be found here). Now here's the picture I took for Prize B, C and D!

 Prize D is one of the seven servants, Berseka. His appearance was mostly in that metal armor, but he can moves and attacks very fast!


One of the coolest charactor in Fate/ Zero. Being King of Kings, Archer is so proud that he bow to no one. 


Alright everyone, here is Saber! Looking as good as always. She is the only out of the three that carries her weapon.


Since I have some extras of these, I will be sell the extra on my ebays. Guys who are interested please go to my ebay here. Or you can scroll to my ebay list on the right bar! Thanks for viewing and hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. Waiting for the part 2, hee.
    Will post on the part 2 once I am free, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete