Sunday 26 August 2012

My Collection: Naruto Shippuden - Kuchiyose no Jutsu Dattebayo! from Petit Chara Land (Megahouse)


This box of figurines finally reached last week after weeks of delays. I cannot remember how many Naruto figurines I have currently. It was this animation that brought me deeper into the world of manga and animation. The first figurine I bought with my own money is also a Gaara trading figure. Anyway so much for my personal history, let's get into this box of "Kuchiyose no Jutsu Dattebayo!" from Petit Chara Land (Megahouse). This box consists of 10 boxes with 6 different characters and 1 secret, meaning there will be 3 'spares'...




These are the box art of the individual boxes showing the 7 different characters. Judging from the picture of the secret, we can roughing guess who the secret may be...



Counting from top left to right: Naruto on Gamabunta, Minato on Gamabunta, Gaara on Shukaku, Kakashi on Pakkun, Shikamaru on a deer and Sasuke on a Hawk.


And here you go, the secret is none other then Sasuke with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Below pictures shows a comparison between the regular Sasuke and secret Sasuke.


 As you can see, no other differences other their eyes.


The 6 different characters group photo.


 And thanks to Megahouse, this is the first time I have 2x secrets in a box of trading figures. Now I have my full set of 6+1. I have my 'spares' for sales. They shown below:



This 3 'spares' includes a Minato, Gaara and of course this secret Sasuke. I will be posting them on my ebay listing soon, so please let me know if you are interested!

Wait, this post is not ended yet! I am giving a trial of this 3D pictures where viewers can view the figurine at all angles! I have to admit because of the pictures quality, the color and position may seem uneven, hence it is not very perfect. This is a trial anyway and I will make sure to improve on it! Check it out and give me some comments yeah!




Some info taken from Narutopedia

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable and you are a lucky chap to get extra secret figure. Seriously the secret should have more difference or at least a different character. Think I saw a lot more figures in the background. Was that Vegeta from DBZ I saw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro. Maybe this is their way of cutting cost. They still managed to produce a secret and at a lower cost, but at the risk of decreasing customer satisfaction. And you have sharp eyes bro! Yes that is Vegeta from Banpresto Dragonball Kai SCultures! Because I only started this blog last month so I have collections that was not posted yet. My room is actually very messy now so did not dare to post everything here lol. I will try to post as much as possible soon!

      Delete