Monday 20 August 2012

News: More pictures of Play Imaginative - Super Alloy 1/6 Scale Batman Figure

Went to the Play Imaginative Shop yesterday at Scape and them displaying the upcoming Super Alloy Batman which I posted it here. I managed to capture a few shots of it and sharing it here. Exclusive version comes with 'shiny' armor but personally I preferred the normal version more. All pictures shown on left side is the normal version. Exclusive version is on the right side.

 



Sorry for the low quality picture because I took it with my phone. The box art of the normal version is exactly the same as the exclusive except it is black in color.


I have seen a few online stores having PO for this figurine, but I think they only bringing in the normal version. The exclusive version is only available at the STGCC 2012! So come to the STGCC if you don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment