Wednesday 8 August 2012

News: New 'LINE' figures

I have been using Line (By Naver Japan Corporation) for communicating with my financee for quite some time, from the time I started using IPhone 3GS to current Samsung Galaxy s2. We liked the cartoon stickers that we can use it for representing our feelings, emotions, etc...


So what is this going to do with toys and figures? Ok here comes the interesting part. While browsing the net, I saw this picture and thought, "what are those figures? They looked familiar." And never did I expect the cartoon sticker characters that I have been using is having their figurines made!


There are a total of six different figurines for the 3 different characters as shown above. Currently this is the only picture I came across, couldn't find any others at the moment. According to source, these figurines will be around 3.5 to 5.1 cm. Most likely a gashapon kind of figures, but still, they are adorable.


Source from: toy-people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment