Thursday 30 August 2012

News: Goodsmile Company reveals images of Nendoroid Sasara Kusugawa Valkyrie version

Due to my busy work/ study schedule, I found that I have missed out posting some nice figures. In order to catch up I will be posting only a handful of them. First off is the Nendoroid Sasara Kusugawa Valkyrie version. I always liked characters with 'wings'. They look really nice as figures or statues. Mika Tan had uploaded images of this Nendoroid Sasara Kusugawa Valkyrie version on 27th Aug (Mon). I fall in love with it at the first sight.


This Nendoroid character is originated from the PS3 game 'Aquapazza - Aquaplus Dream Match' developed by Examu. It consists of characters from various Aquaplus titles like To Heart, Utawarerumono and Tears to Tiara.





Dressed in armor and armed with shield and halberd,  Nendoroid Sasara Kusugawa Valkyrie version will be ready for PO on 30th Aug (today!) according to source.


Source from: mikatan's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment