Saturday 4 August 2012

My Collection: Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery (一番獎): Fate/ Zero (Part 1) Prize A

Finally.. After showing the Prize B, C, D and G, we have the final Prize A here. As you can see, Prize is none other than Saber herself. The only different is that she is wearing a suit instead of her armor. The size of Prize A should be similar to Prize B, C and D (I haven't compared but it looks same) but it looks awesome with the coloring and detailed enough for a figure this size/ type. I really liked the motorbike that came in the box. It really suits her character, cool, yet beautiful... As what you can see on the picture below, it consists of a bike, a base with stand, a saber head and two bodies, one standing position with her sword and one sitting position for posing her on the bike.






With this I have done the posting of all the figurines from Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery Fate/ Zero (Part 1). I look forward for Part 2, which I do not even know if I have the chance to get it (hopefully I can..). So stay tune for more updates, I will soon be posting some pictures of part 2 I found !

No comments:

Post a Comment